Congratulations! You have completed the training.
Print or save this Job Aid (PDF) that summarizes the key points.
Review of Learning Objectives
You are now able to:
- Define farmers markets according to Massachusetts Department of Agriculture (MDAR) policy
- List the five fruits and vegetables that are associated with the majority of all produce-related foodborne illness outbreaks in the U.S.
- Classify farm products into one of three categories - permit required, permit not required, or exempt from permit
- Describe four LBOH functions to ensure farmers markets are in compliance with Massachusetts food regulations
- Summarize seven key food safety parameters for farmers markets
- Choose the appropriate LBOH enforcement action when given example situations
If you feel you need additional exposure to this material, you may repeat the training or return to any of the pages at any time.
If you would like further information about this topic, please consult the following websites and articles.
Certificate of Completion
Thank you for taking this training! We hope you will take another one soon.
If you planned to receive a certificate of completion, you should have completed the pre-test before starting this training. Now, please complete the post-test and evaluation for your certificate.
Click on the link below. Once you complete the post-test and evaluation, your certificate of completion will appear in your learner profile and you will have the option to print or save it.