Subject Matter Experts
- Diane Bernazzani, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Food Protection Program, Retail Food Safety & Training Coordinator
- Kathleen MacVarish, Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH), Associate Professor of the Practice
- Advisory Committee members of the Institute for their many contributions to this training
- BUSPH Activist Lab Education Team, chiefly, Instructional Designers Liz Faye and Charoma Blyden, and Educational Technologist Liam Hunt
- Rae Dick, Health Agent for the Westford Health Department and Fellow of the Local Public Health Institute of Massachusetts, for adopting this training and regularly reviewing it for accuracy and completeness.
This training was supported by funds made available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support, under B01OT009024. Additionally, this training was supported by the Grant Number, 5U90TP116997-10, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response. This project is also supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant UB6HP27877.
The views and opinions expressed as part of the training and all related documents and course materials are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions or the official position of, or endorsement by, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, its Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program, the Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) Hospital Preparedness Program, or that of HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.