Congratulations! You have completed the training.
Print or save this Job Aid (PDF) that summarizes the key points.
You are now able to:
- List the goals and levels of case management for infectious diseases
- Describe the four components of the case management process
- Distinguish among case identification, case investigation, and case management
- Explain when case management concludes
If you feel you need additional exposure to this material, you may repeat the training or return to any of the pages at any time.
If you would like further information about this topic, please consult the following websites and materials:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Perinatal Transmission
- Immunization Action Coalition's Hepatitis B website
- MDPH Guide to Surveillance, Reporting and Control
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy 2020
- National Tuberculosis Controllers Association's Tuberculosis Nursing: A Comprehensive Guide to Patient Care
Thank you for taking this training! We hope you will take another one soon.
If you planned to receive a certificate of completion, you should have completed the pre-test before starting this training. You won't be able to access the post-test if you haven't completed the pre-test.
Now, please complete the post-test and evaluation for your certificate. You will be prompted to login again.
Once you complete the post-test and evaluation, you can click 'View your continuing education certificate' and print or save it. A copy will also appear in your learner profile (accessed from the Login/Register page by selecting Status of Training Participation)